Supercomputer Market Size Hit USD 13.06 Billion at a CAGR of 9.5% in 2027 | IBM Corporation, Cray Inc.
The increasing application of the supercomputers in medical research and weather forecasting is driving the demand.
Market Size – USD 5.94 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 9.5%, Market Trends – Research on COVID-19 treatment and vaccine.
The global Supercomputer market is forecast to reach USD 13.06 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. With an increase in the workload and a rise in sophisticated applications in the coming years, the demand for the supercomputers is expected to grow. The increase in the research for treatment of the Covid-19 virus has also propelled the machine’s demand. It is also applicable for monitoring climate and forecasting natural disasters.
The U.S. is the not the only country that is in the race for manufacturing supercomputers. China is also in this race and their Tianjin supercomputer, though slower than Summit, is within striking distance, and this suggests China likely has technology coming in the recent years that can compete with EL Captain and Aurora as well. China is not known for being so forthcoming with the technological competence, and it is possible they are hiding their advancements in the field. This is not only a race between companies but also among companies.
On March 27, 2020, the U.S. government announced the creation of the COVID-19 High-Performance Computing Consortium. This organization is a coalition of academic institutions, federal agencies, and partners in the industry to provide researchers working on the vaccine access to supercomputer with a motive to accelerate the whole process. This will propel the demand for these computers.
Key participants include IBM Corporation, Cray Inc., Lenovo Inc., Sugon, Inspur, Dell EMC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Atos SE, FUJITSU, and Penguin Computing, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2921
The research report assesses the market dynamics, market landscape, company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, year-on-year growth rate, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report estimates the market size, market growth, and provides an accurate forecast for the key segments of the market for the forecast period of 2020-2028. The report also covers an in-depth analysis of the key competitors of the market, along with their growth strategies and business expansion plans.
The Supercomputer Market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Supercomputer Market.
Further key findings from the report suggest,
- Ranked number 1 and used extensively is IBM’s Summit. This supercomputer is now being used to analyze the Covid-19 Virus, to find the things that can kill the virus, which will require tremendous research. The supercomputer will provide with potential to react more rapidly and effectively prevent and mitigate such kind of disasters in the future.
- The need for high processing power as the intensity of the problem gets more complicated is creating a need for supercomputers to solve problems quickly that would otherwise require years. Vector processing machines held the largest market share of 36.2% in 2019.
- Governments across the globe have realized the need for supercomputers owing to their growing importance in today’s crisis situations. Moreover, competitiveness and security is also another contributing factor. These supercomputers are also used to develop electronic warfare tools and advance defense systems. The government entities segment will grow with a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific region held the largest market share owing to the growing investment in access and processing of huge data. India, Japan, and China are also investing heavily in the technology. China has already developed some supercomputers such as PAI-Bsystem, Tianhe-2A, and Sunway TaihuLight.
To understand how our Supercomputer Market can bring difference to your business strategy:– https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/supercomputer-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Supercomputer market on the basis of type, applications, end user, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Vector Processing Machines
- Tightly Connected Cluster Computer
- Commodity Cluster
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Biology Areas
- Military and Defense Missions
- Weather Forecasting and Climate Patterns
- Scientific Research
- Advance Database
- Others (Smog Control System, Simulated Environment in Automobile, Financial Market Place, Airline Industry)
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Commercial Industries
- Government Entities
- Research Institutions
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report :https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2921
Key Advantages of Supercomputer Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Supercomputer industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the Supercomputer Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs