Synthetic Gypsum Market Size, Revenue Share, Major Players, Growth Analysis, and Forecast, 2021–2026
The global synthetic gypsum market is expected to reach USD 1.89 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increasing demand for end-user applications of synthetic gypsums, such as Plaster of Paris, which used for creating structures, sculptures, and decorative panels, is estimated to stimulate market demand in the forecast period. In addition, the recyclable nature of the product is expected to drive the market in the upcoming years.
The use of the product in the mining industry for applications including subsidence control in underground mines, as a barrier to acid mine drainage formation, alkaline amendment to neutralize acid-producing rock, and as encapsulation or neutralization of acid-producing materials is forecasted to boost the market demand in the forecast period.
The growing investments in R&D activities by the manufacturers are one of the significant drivers expected to propel the growth of the market in the period 2019-2026. Leading companies in the market are emphasizing on R&D activities to produce new applications of synthetic gypsum. The spiraling demand for sustainable buildings and construction activities is having a positive impact on the use of the product in the construction sector.
Additionally, the imposition of many strict government norms and regulations to curb the environmental impact caused by coal plants are causative of the acceptance of the Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) technology by the current as well as new coal power plants to increase the production of the product, thereby propelling the growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1856
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Knauf Gips, LafargeHolcim, National Gypsum, PABCO Gypsum, FEECO International, Delta Gypsum, Synthetic Materials LLC, Continental Building Products, British Gypsum, and American Gypsum, among others.
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) Gypsum
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Soil Amendments
- Glass Manufacturing
- Water Treatment
Industry Vertical Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Building & Construction
- Glass & Ceramic
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By product type, flue gas desulfurization gypsum held the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 4.0% in the forecast period. The high demand for FGD gypsum is owing to a number of prospective benefits of applying the product to agricultural soils. These benefits may be either chemical or physical. Chemical benefits result from providing essential plant nutrients calcium and sulfur for crop production or by modifying the subsoil to produce a more favorable medium for plant root development.
- By application, drywall sub-segment is forecasted to grow at the fastest rate of 4.4% in the forecast period. A drywall is a high-performance, lightweight interior wall system comprising of a GI steel frame, encased in gypsum plasterboards on either side attached with self-drilling drywall screws.
- The Asia Pacific market contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is projected to grow at the fastest rate of 4.5% in the forecast period. The market dominance of the Asia Pacific region may be attributed to the growth of the building & construction and agriculture industry.
Highlights of the TOC of the report:
- Market overview
- Economic impact on the industry
- COVID-19 impact analysis
- Competitive landscape
- Production and revenue estimation by Region
- Production, Consumption, Export/Import by Region
- Production, revenue, price trend by Type and Application
- Manufacturing and Production Cost Analysis
- Industrial Chain Analysis
- Market Forecast till 2026
Conclusively, all aspects of the Synthetic Gypsum market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/synthetic-gypsum-market
Similar Research reports by Reports and Data:
Helium-3 Market by Application (Oil & Gas, Defense, Medical, Power Plant, Others), and by Region, Forecast to 2028
Microcapsule Market By Material (Melamine Formaldehyde, Lipids, Gums & Resins, Carbohydrates, Proteins), By Technology, By End Use Industry (Agricultural Inputs, Food Additives, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Drugs, Fragrances, Phase Change Materials), and Region and Country: Global Market Research, Analysis, and Forecast, 2021â€“2028
Silica Gel Market Size, Share & Trends, By Type (Indicating, Non-Indicating), By Pore Size (Fine, Medium, Wide), And By Application (Dessicant, Chromatography, Food Additives, Water Filtration, Others (Personal Care, Electrical And Electronics)), Forecasts To 2027
Advanced Carbon Material Market By Product, By Distribution Channel (Retail, Wholesale & Distributor), And By Application (Aerospace, Energy, Electronics, Sports, Automotive, Construction), Forecasts To 2027
Hydroquinone Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Application (Intermediate, Antioxidant, Polymerization Inhibitor, Photosensitive Chemical, Others), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), by Industry Vertical (Cosmetics, Polymers, Paints & Adhesives, Rubber, Others) And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs