Telecom Billing Market Size Expected to Reach USD 26.31 Billion at CAGR of 11.07%, By 2028
The growth of the market for telecommunication is a crucial, contributing factor for the growth of the market for Telecom Billing, as work of collecting usage, assembling it, applying required charges and generating invoices grows with growth in the number of subscribers in telecommunication.
Market Size – USD 10.90 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 11.07%, Market Trends – Increasing Demand for Telecommunication sector.
The Telecommunication Billing market is expected to grow from USD 10.90 Billion in 2020 to USD 26.31 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 11.07% during the forecast period. Growth in the telecommunication sector, usage of innovative services, an escalating number of customers are fostering the market growth. Issues like the fallout of services and network congestion are increasing and begetting a structural evolution in demand for the expansion of effective billing and revenue management solutions.
Global telecom billing software market is fuelled by growing mobile penetration and consumer base in emerging economies. However, quick growth of subscribers, network clogging, interoperability issue and the fallout of services area are some key factors hampering the market growth.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these challenges and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the Telecom Billing market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
Key players within this market includes Accenture (Ireland), Alcatel-Lucent S.A. (France), Amdocs Inc. (US), CERILLION PLC (UK), CSG Systems International (US), Ericsson (Sweden), goTransverse International (US), Hewlett-Packard Development Company (US), XURA (US), SAP SE (Germany).
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1091
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The growth of Telecom Billing Market is directly powered by the demand for application of Telecommunication among its array of application sectors such as in domestic, banking, e-commerce, etc.
- The rapid growth of the telecommunication sector, usage of innovative services, an increasing number of customers are factors that boost the economy. Subscribers for the telecom services are increasing at a growing speed, thus, in turn, boosting the economy. Communication Services Providers (CSPs) use telecom billing and revenue management solutions for generating higher revenue by optimizing telecom networks. This solution helps the telecom provider in fraud detection and management leading to a reduction in operational cost in the long run.
- The key applications of telecom billing market include software, service, deployment type and region.
- By Software, fraud management segment in telecom billing market observed considerable growth. The Telco robust fraud management practice helps to analyze both anticipated and historical usage pattern and proactively address revenue leakage.
- The cost-effective, end-to-end pre-integrated cloud platform comprises of product life-cycle management, policy & charging, billing & revenue management, sales management, and customer service management. These give the operators options to quickly launch per usage/per subscriber services like IT, On-demand games/music, multi-screen video and many more via a single hosted convergent platform. It provides uttermost data privacy, reliability and multi-tenancy support. It ensures higher efficiency with a high-quality experience across devices and networks.
- By Geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 14% during the forecast period due to countries in this region having a higher number of subscriber base and ever-changing regulatory scenario, thus creating demand for billing and revenue management solutions.
The report “Telecom Billing Market -Global Forecast 2027” is available now to Reports and Data customers and can also be purchased directly at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/telecom-billing-market
For this report, the market has been divided into segments on the basis of software, service, deployment type and region:
Telecom Billing Market by Software (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Billing and charging
- Partner and interconnect management
- Revenue assurance
- Fraud management
Telecom Billing Market by Service (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Planning and consulting services
- Operations and maintenance services
- System integration
- Managed services
Telecom Billing Market, by Deployment Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Telecom Billing Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1091
Market Report includes major TOC points:
- Telecom Billing market Overview
- Global Economic Impact on Industry
- Global Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Global Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
- Global Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
- Global Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Global Market Analysis by Application
- Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Telecom Billing market Forecast
Conclusively, all aspects of the Telecom Billing market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs