Teleradiology Services Market 2020 Global Key Vendors Analysis, Revenue, Trends & Forecast to 2027 | AGFA Healthcare, RAMSOFT, Everlight Radiology, etc
The global Teleradiology Services Market is expected to reach USD 32.34 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the favorable government initiatives regarding the adoption of teleradiology in order to provide early disease diagnosis. Besides, the application of modern-day technologies such as the adoption of cloud-based technologies, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies will lead to better efficiency and cost-effective solutions. Increasing Investments for the development of advanced solutions is augmenting the demand for the industry.
The pandemic has disrupted the supply chain and raw material supplies, but it has increased the demand for the product in the healthcare industry. Due to the pandemic, the healthcare workers are under tremendous pressure, so they are seeking the help of the teleradiology services in order to analyze reports and diagnose the patients. Besides, the technology also helps to increase the efficiency of the imaging devices and reduces manual errors. The pandemic has led to the increased usage of telehealth and teleradiology. The issues of internet bandwidth in rural areas and less awareness among rural people regarding the authenticity of teleradiology services might act as a barrier.
Questions addressed in the report:
- What is the estimated market growth rate throughout the forecast period?
- Which end-use industry is expected to witness the highest demand for Teleradiology Services in the near future?
- What is the regulatory framework governing the application of Teleradiology Services in the food industry?
- Which manufacturing processes are utilized for the production of Teleradiology Services?
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/115
Top competitors of the Teleradiology Services Market profiled in the report include:
- GE Healthcare
- ResMed Inc.
- Allied Healthcare Products
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Hamilton Medical
- Zoll Medical
- Becton, Dickinson, and Company
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Ltd
- Philips Healthcare
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The Hospitals & clinics segment dominated the market with a share of 54.6% in 2019 due to the growing adoption of teleradiology services by the hospitals & Clinics. Due to the pandemic, there is a shortage of radiologists, which have led to the increasing adoption of diagnostic imaging procedures in order to maintain workflow and increase efficiency.
- The software segment is expected to experience the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the growing demand for healthcare software to increase data transparency and improve patient outcomes.
- North America has the highest adoption rate in the market over the forecast period due to the presence of a technologically advanced healthcare structure.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the increasing initiatives of the government to modernize the healthcare infrastructure and growing investments on the R & D for the production of advanced solutions.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/115
Emergen Research has segmented the global Teleradiology Services Market on the basis of Imaging Technique, End-Users, Products and Services, and region:
Imaging Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT)
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
Products and Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Teleradiology services
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/teleradiology-services-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/115
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Teleradiology Services market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
- Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
- In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
- Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the market segmentation based on product type and application.
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Prenatal Testing Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/prenatal-testing-market
Clinical Perinatal Software Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/clinical-perinatal-software-market
Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nerve-repair-and-regeneration-market
Occlusion Devices Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/occlusion-devices-market
Feminine Hygiene Products Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/feminine-hygiene-products-market
Elder Care Services & Assistive Devices Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/elder-care-services-assistive-devices-market
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing Marketresearch and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]