Textile Chemicals Market Analysis Report, Size, Share, Growth, Applications, Technology, Types, Products and Forecasts Report 2028
Rising demand for technical textiles and increasing usage of biodegradable and low VOC materials for textile manufacturing are some key factors driving market revenue growth
The report aims to offer a clear understanding of the market with respect to the manufacturers, suppliers, vendors, distributors, and key companies involved in the market. The report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with verified and reliable data obtained from industry experts and professionals. The key findings from the report have been sorted into charts, figures, tables, and other pictorial representations.
textile chemicals market size reached USD 21.23 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising demand for technical textiles as well as increased use of biodegradable and low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) materials in textile manufacturing are some key factors driving global textile chemicals market revenue growth. In addition, increasing urbanization and industrialization in countries across the globe are trends projected to continue to support revenue growth of the market between 2021 and 2028.
Textile manufacturers and vendors are rapidly being compelled to provide textiles that are sustainably manufactured and free of harmful chemicals due to stringent regulations by governments, initiatives by non-governmental organizations, and shifting preferences among end-users. Major brands and stores are requesting that their suppliers show the products’ long-term sustainability. Restricted Substance Lists (RSLs) specifying banned substances and their limitation levels are established for the purpose. A widely used textile chemical in the manufacturing of textiles are dyes. Textiles is among the most chemical intensive industries and the second-worst polluter of pure water following agriculture, and has caused major environmental hazards in the past. Consumer awareness regarding the benefits of purchasing eco-friendly clothes and textiles is resulting in a shift towards production of materials that have less environmental impact . Low-VOC technology and eco-friendly dyeing processes are being utilized by companies to add color to apparel. Customers are also prepared to pay premium prices for such items. As a result, this new trend of low-VOC product use is opening up significant potential for various apparel companies in terms of technology development.
To Get Free Sample PDF Copy Of This Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/804
The global Textile Chemicals market is expected to reach USD 29.40 billion in 2028 from its valuation of USD 21.23 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period. Rapid technological advancements and economic growth are key factors expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. The report further provides a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape and provides a complete coverage with regards to company’s profiles, product portfolio, revenue generation, financial standing and market position.
Top Companies Operating in the Textile Chemicals Market and Profiled in the Report are:
- BASF SE, Wacker Chemie AG, Solvay S.A., Huntsman Corporation, The Dow Chemical Company, Sumitomo Chemicals Co. Ltd., The Lubrizol Corporation, Tata Chemicals Limited, Kemira Oyj, and Evonik Industries AG
It further offers a comprehensive coverage of the strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, brand promotions, and partnerships, among others. Key strategic alliances for product development and advancements is expected to add traction to market growth going ahead. The report also covers an in-depth analysis of the key competitors of the market along with their growth strategies and business expansion plans.
Key Highlights From the Report
- Technical textile segment revenue is expected to expand at a significantly rapid CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing usage of textile chemicals in technical textiles. Usage is expected to rise due to rising awareness about better function and uses of such products in various industries.
- Coating & sizing agents segment is expected to register a significantly robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Sizing chemicals are widely used to improve yarn abrasion strength and resistance in weaving. Use of sizing chemicals lowers weaving hazards, including yarn fraying and breakage during weaving process.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Low manufacturing costs in countries in Asia Pacific, along with rapid introduction of cutting-edge technologies in the manufacturing process by companies is expected to drive revenue growth of the market in this region.
Regional analysis of the Textile Chemicals market includes analysis of the production and consumption ratio, supply and demand dynamics, regional trends and growth drivers, growth prospects, presence of key manufacturers and vendors, and market size and share in key regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. The report further offers key insights into country wise analysis and major factors driving revenue growth of each regional market.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/804
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Emergen Research has segmented the global textile chemicals on the basis of product type, fiber type, application, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Colorants & Auxiliaries
- Dispersants & Levelant
- UV Absorber
- Coating & Sizing Agents
- Finishing Agents
- Flame Retardants
- Repellent and Release
- Antimicrobial & Anti-inflammatory
- Bleaching Agents
- Desizing Agents
- Yarn Lubricants
- Scouring Agents
- Detergents & Dispersing Agents
- Wetting Agents
- Lubricating Agents
- Emulsifying Agents
- Colorants & Auxiliaries
- Fiber Type Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Natural Fiber
- Synthetic Fiber
The report further sheds light on the emerging growth opportunities, challenges, market threats, limitations, and factors likely to restrict the growth of the Textile Chemicals market. The report further discusses in detail the market in international waters and the emerging trends in those regions. It also offers insights into the competitive landscape, market drivers, industrial scenario, and the latest product and technological developments to offer a comprehensive overview of the Textile Chemicals market landscape.
Proceed To Buy https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/804
Radical Highlights of the Textile Chemicals Market Report:
- Comprehensive overview of the Textile Chemicals market along with analysis of the changing dynamics of the market
- Growth Assessment of various market segments throughout the forecast period
- Regional and global analysis of the market players, including their market share and global position
- Growth strategies adopted by key market players to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market
- Impact of the technological developments and R&D advancements on the Textile Chemicals market
- Information about profit-making strategies and developmental strategies of major companies and manufacturers
- Insightful information for the new entrants willing to enter the market
- Details and insights about business expansion strategies, product launches, and other collaborations
- The report incorporates advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized as per requirement. Please get in touch with us for further inquiry and we will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Check More Latest Publication:
Energy as a Service Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/energy-as-a-service-market
Family Indoor Entertainment Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/family-indoor-entertainment-market
Wearable Gaming Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-wearable-gaming-market
Computer Aided Diagnosis Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/computer-aided-diagnosis-market
Food Vacuum Machine Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/food-vacuum-machine-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights