The Minimal Residual Disease Market : Understanding the Market and Its Potential
The global Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) market size was USD 1,095.3 Million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 16.04% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising R&D activities and increase in research funding from various cancer institutes are major factors projected to support market revenue growth between 2021 and 2030. For instance, Invitae Corporation, based in the U.S., started a research in February 2022 to collect actual data on tailored minimal residual disease diagnostics for distinct tumor types. Inivata also introduced RaDaR assay in April 2020 to identify and track residual disease and relapse in plasma samples of patients with prior cancer diagnoses.
A relatively small number of cancer cells that endure treatment or stay in the body afterward. Only extremely sensitive laboratory techniques that can detect one cancer cell out of a million normal cells can detect minimal residual illness.
In addition, RaDaR assay is based on next-generation sequencing platform InVision liquid biopsy, developed by Inivata, which has built-in control and error checking for highly sensitive and precise variant detection. Moreover, to improve testing and detection outcomes, companies competing in the worldwide MRD testing market are concentrating more on disease-specific and tailored diagnostic kits, which is also expected to drive revenue growth of the market.
Click To get SAMPLE PDF (Including Full TOC, Graphs & Charts, Table & Figures)
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. PCR examines specific DNA segments for unusual genetic traits. The test increases DNA to make it simpler to identify and count unusual characteristics and blood cells or bone marrow can be used. PCR tests can still detect it, if there is only one cancer cell in a group of 100,000 to 1 million healthy cells.
- The hospitals segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 owing to availability of various treatment options and frequent patient visits. Hospitals consistently offer services for both acute and complicated diseases, which improves and complements performance of many other parts of the healthcare system.
- The North America market accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 owing to increasing prevalence of blood cancer and rising investments from cancer institutions. In addition, rising incidence of hematological cancers in the U.S. is increasing risk of MRD and is expected to drive revenue growth of the market in this region.
Major Players/Manufacturers profiled in the report are:
Adaptive Biotechnologies, ARUP Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Cergentis B.V., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., ICON Plc, Invivoscribe, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Mission Bio, Natera, Inc., NeoGenomics Laboratories, OPKO Health, Inc., and Sysmex Corporation.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1352
The report, additionally, offers a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a better understanding of the competitive landscape of the industry. It also covers strategies adopted by prominent players such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, product launches, and brand promotions, among others. The report aims to offer the readers a holistic understanding of the relevant features of the industry.
Emergen Research has segmented the global minimal residual disease market based on indication, detection, treatment methods, treatment centers, and region:
- Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Chronic Lymphoblastic Leukemia (CLL)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL)
- Marginal Zone Lymphoma
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma (MM)
- Solid Tumor
- Detection Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Flow Cytometry
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Fluorescence In-Situ Hybridization (FISH)
- Treatment Methods Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Stem Cell Transplant
- CAR-T Cell Therapy
- Treatment Centers Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Oncology Treatment Centers
- Diagnostic Centers & Research Institutions
- Specialty Clinics
Regional Segmentation Covers:
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Click here to Buy Now @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1352
Look Over transcripts provided by Emergen Research:
Thank you for reading the research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about the customization feature and our team will offer you the best suited report.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights