Global Unmanned Ground Vehicles Market is estimated to reach a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2027 | Northrop Grumman Corporation, L3 Harris Technologies Inc., Autonomous Solutions, ICOR Technology.
The global unmanned ground vehicle market is projected to be worth USD 3,951.1 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The unmanned ground vehicle market is observing high demand owing to its surging demand in commercial applications. Unmanned ground vehicles are deployed in several civilian applications comprising firefighting, crowd control, urban search & rescue, nuclear plant operations, and agricultural spraying & harvesting.
Unmanned Ground Vehicles Market Size – USD 2,343.1 Million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 6.7%, Market Trends –Growing demand in homeland security
The worldwide population is witnessing a rise of about 240,000 individuals per day and is anticipated to reach nearly 9.6 billion by the year 2050. Therefore, sufficient crop production is required to cater to the increasing food demand by the rising population. Unmanned ground vehicles play a vital role in efficiently carrying out agricultural operations and hence increased harvest. For instance, a fertilization-dispersion task may be carried out autonomously by a fueled autonomous tractor, an unmanned ground vehicle, and a similar concept can be applied to plating, as well.
Surging demand in commercial applications is one of the significant factors influencing the market growth.
It focuses on the recent mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, licensing agreements, brand promotions, and product launches, among others. The report also provides details about the company overview, business expansion plans, product portfolio, manufacturing and production capacity, global market position, financial status, and consumer base.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/336
Key participants include Northrop Grumman Corporation, L3 Harris Technologies Inc., Autonomous Solutions, ICOR Technology, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Cobham PLC, RE2 Inc., QinetiQ, BAE Systems, and Nexter System, among others.
Key insights presented in the Unmanned Ground Vehicles Market report:
- In August 2019, L3Harris Technologies launched an innovative medium-sized unmanned ground vehicle for security operations in space-constrained environments and urban areas.
- Small unmanned ground vehicles in the military sector aid in making combat zone safer for humans. These robotic systems have a robust ability to carry out various intense tasks, such as public safety, firefighting, and logistics operations associated with medications to patients in far-flung areas.
- Increased R&D activities in the industry drive market growth. For instance, the Minitaur by Ghost Robotics is a medium-sized, lightweight, dynamic, and fast direct-drive-legged platform intended for the development of unmanned ground vehicles for commercial applications, and advanced locomotion & gait research, among others.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the fastest rate in the forecast period. China, in terms of revenue, contributed to the largest military unmanned ground vehicle market share attributed to increased investment in military & defense sector.
To know more about the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/unmanned-ground-vehicle-market
Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market segmentation :
System Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
North America (U.S.) (Canada) (Mexico)
Europe (Germany) (UK) (France) (BENELUX) (Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China) (Japan) (South Korea) (Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Brazil) (Rest of LATAM)
Click here to Get customization @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/336
Table of content
Chapter 1: Methodology & Scope
- Definition and forecast parameters
- Methodology and forecast parameters
- Data Sources
- Business trends
- Regional trends
- Product trends
- End-use trends
- Industry segmentation
- Industry landscape
- Vendor matrix
- Technological and innovation landscape
- Business Overview
- Financial Data
- Product Landscape
- Strategic Outlook
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Growth Dynamics
- Quality Assurance
- Post-sales Support
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Take a Look at OUR Reports:
ADAS and Autonomous Driving Components https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/adas-and-autonomous-driving-components-market
Automotive Adaptive Lighting https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-adaptive-lighting-market
Automotive Sensors https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-sensors-market
Automotive Camera https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-camera-market
Automotive Telematics https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-telematics-market
Intelligent Transportation System https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/intelligent-transportation-system-market
Driver Monitoring Systems https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/driver-monitoring-systems-market
Automotive Cybersecurity https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-cybersecurity-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights