Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV) Market Size 2021 Applications, Trends and Opportunities | Top Brands: General Dynamics Corporation, Oceaneering International, Inc., BAE Systems plc, etc
Increasing investments in the oil and gas industry and rising concerns about coastal protection and naval cross-border threats are some key factors driving market growth
The global Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV) market size reached USD 1.96 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 15.8%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. The Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV) report analyzes the growth trends in the historical years and offers an idea about the emerging trends of the industry. The research carries out an in-depth analysis of the latest projects undertaken by the companies and also offers details on the viability of the projects.
Global energy consumption has grown significantly in recent years as a result of various technological advancements in across industries and sectors in developing countries. Offshore resources are becoming more important for meeting growing energy demand due to rapid degradation and depletion of traditional onshore energy resources. As a result, production lines for oil and gas have been relocated to underwater regions. Rapid technological advancements in UUVs, including better communication and access to deeper depths, are expected to increase UUV utilization in the oil and gas sector.
Get a sample of the report : https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/761
Some major companies in the market include Saab AB, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Kongsberg Gruppen, The Boeing Company, Atlas Elektronik GmbH, General Dynamics Corporation, Oceaneering International, Inc., BAE Systems plc, Boston Engineering Corporation, and Bluefin Robotics Corporation
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV) segment revenue is expected to expand at a significantly rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Autonomous underwater vehicles have major potential in underwater operations, and can conduct aquatic survey activities, including locating and mapping underwater wrecks, stones, and obstacles.
- Electric segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue over the forecast period. Electric unmanned underwater vehicles do not require a complex support system to operate, carry a complete energy source onboard, and do not need external power, which is expected to drive up demand for these vehicles.
- North America is expected to account for a larger revenue share than other regional markets over the forecast period. Increasing use of ROVs in the defense and commercial industries is expected to continue to drive revenue growth of the North America Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV) market going ahead.
The report closely studies the growth trajectory of the global Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV) market. It brings to light the global dominance of the leading regional segments, including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
The research study presents an industry-wide summary of the Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV) market, including drivers, constraints, technological advancements, product developments, limitations, growth strategies, growth prospects, etc. among others. The Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV) report analyzes the market based on different categories, such as product types, end-user applications, and leading geographical regions.
Request a discount on the report : https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/761
Emergen Research has segmented the global Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV) market on the basis of type, propulsion system, product type, payload, application, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Hybrid Underwater Vehicles (HUV)
- Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV)
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV)
- Propulsion System Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Small Vehicle
- Work Class Vehicle
- High-Capacity Electric Vehicle
- Heavy Work Class Vehicle
- Payload Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Synthetic Aperture Sonar
- Inertial Navigation Systems
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Scientific Research
Table Of Content :
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021–2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV) Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV) Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Rising investment of businesses in the oil and gas industry
126.96.36.199. Rising integration of advanced technology in UUVs
188.8.131.52. Increasing deep-water oil & gas production
184.108.40.206. Rising concerns about coastal protection and naval cross-border threats
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. High operating cost of UUVs
18.104.22.168. Slow speed of underwater surveying
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV) Market By Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2021–2028
5.1.1. Hybrid Underwater Vehicles (HUV)
5.1.2. Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV)
5.1.3. Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV)
Chapter 6. Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV) Market By Propulsion System Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
6.1. Propulsion System Dynamics & Market Share, 2021–2028
Request customization of the report : https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/761
Thank you for reading our report. For further information or queries regarding the report or its customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your needs.