Veterinary Artificial Insemination Market Analysis By Manufacturers, Regions, Types and Applications 2027
The Global Veterinary Artificial Insemination market is anticipated to reach USD 5.94 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The Artificial Insemination Market (AI) is expected to see a rise in demand due to increased animal protein consumption and increased demand for high cattle productivity & milk yields. Market players are introducing artificial insemination to meet the ever-increasing demand to breed high-quality livestock and increase efficiency. Demand has increased over the years, owing to the growing prevalence of various animal diseases, such as zoonotic diseases, and the increasing adoption of animals that follow them.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3476
According to the 2019 publication of the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), livestock accounted for approximately 40 % of the global value of agricultural production in developed countries and 20% in developing countries, providing food security and livelihood for more than 1.3 billion people worldwide. Favorable government regulations aimed at increasing productivity often contribute to growth; for example, in 2018 the Indian government authorized an Agriculture Export Policy to boost the nation’s agricultural economic growth. The new strategy aims to raise India’s agricultural production to USD 60 billion by 2022 and USD 100 billion in the next few years with a stable foreign-policy system.
The industry meets the guidelines set by the International Artificial Insemination Society (ISAG) and leading laboratories for animal science, such as Davis University of California (U.C. Davis). The standard ISAG panel consists of 18 STR markers, and every artificial insemination business needs to adopt the panel and norm set by the authority. Nevertheless, increasing populations are expected to pose a continuous challenge to food supply and animal protein requirement, boosting demand development.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Given the rising consumption of milk and its products in Asian countries, the cattle segment was the largest revenue-generating segment in 2019.
- The usual semen segment represented the largest share of revenue in the drug category in 2019, due to the low cost of the procedure.
- The animal husbandry accounts for the largest share in the end-user segment and is expected to retain its predominance over the forecast period. The increase can be attributed to the maximum number of procedures for collecting semen conducted under such facilities.
- Use of sexed semen is expected to display the highest growth over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific was the region’s leading sector and accounts for the largest share of revenue in 2019 mainly due to the region’s high cattle population.
- In May 2019, Genus plc partnered with the China based Beijing Capital Agribusiness (BCA). BCA is intended to help the organization grow reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PrRVS)–resistant animals in proprietary technology applications.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, product & service portfolio. The Veterinary Artificial Insemination Market market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at regional and global level. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in R&D, partnerships, joint ventures and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
Select Sires, Inc., Swine Genetics International, SEMEX, Zoetis, Cooperative Resource International (GENEX), Cogent, Viking Genetics, Genus plc, Polar Genetics India, and Fox Fire Farm, among others.
Get Free Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3476
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Veterinary Artificial Insemination Market Market Segmentation:
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Normal Semen
- Sexed Semen
Animal Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Animal Husbandry
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Veterinary Artificial Insemination Market report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
• North America (USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
• Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Browse Full Report Description with Research Methodology, Table of Content and Infographics @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/veterinary-artificial-insemination-market
Insights Covered in the Report:
- Market size assessment and demand analysis of Veterinary Artificial Insemination Market: Demand analysis part of the study on Veterinary Artificial Insemination Market market provides details on the actual market size as well as the total addressable market size (TAM) on the global and country level.
- Veterinary Artificial Insemination Market market forecast: Actual market data has been provided for the year 2021 and forecast has been covered from 2022 to 2027. Seven-year market forecast has been covered in the study.
- Customer pain points: Pain points and scope of innovation is one of the key components of this study. There are specific areas that the industry participants need to understand in order to excel. Since the competition is increasing, having a competitive advantage is very important.
- Demand vs supply comparison: Understanding the supply vs demand dynamics is important for working on business strategies and future action plans. This is important for product development and pricing decisions as well. Detailed inputs provided from the demand as well as supply side is a key value addition to this Veterinary Artificial Insemination Market market study.
- Future market prospects: The market is evolving continuously and the study highlights the future expectations and related strategic views. In order to plan investment strategies and capitalize upon new business segments, remaining updated with these insights is important.
- Key market trends: The Veterinary Artificial Insemination Market market report analyzes key market trends that will impact the Veterinary Artificial Insemination Market market in the future. Long- and short-term impact of these factors have been presented to help decision makers understand the industry on a granular level.
- Industry Challenges: There are industry challenges that need to be addressed in order to perform well in the Veterinary Artificial Insemination Market business. Companies in the Veterinary Artificial Insemination Market market need to tackle these challenges emerging due to change in market dynamics, industry requirements and other external environmental factors.
- Market player and market share analysis: Market player and Veterinary Artificial Insemination Market market share assessment is a special focus area of the study. Companies have been analyzed in terms of their product portfolio, target customers, revenue and strategic business decisions.
- Investment opportunities: Emerging business segments and revenue streams have been identified in order to help industry participants strategize their revenue mix and plan on their investment strategies.
- Understanding the USP: Unique value propositions that can be offered: In order to sustain the competition, companies must have certain unique value propositions in order to attract clients and gain competitive advantage. Such unique value propositions have also been highlighted in the report.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3476
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client’s requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Transplantation Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/transplantation-market-new-growth-challenges-during-covid-19-industry-type-application-business-opportunities-future-forecast-2030/
Telemedicine Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/telemedicine-market-revenue-growth-restraints-trends-company-profiles-analysis-and-forecast-till-2030-/
Medical Devices Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/medical-devices-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-864-49-billion-in-2030-rising-geriatric-population-biotechnological-advancements/
Leupeptin Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/leupeptin-market-industry-analysis-competitive-strategies-regional-outlook-and-worldwide-demand-in-2030/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: https://www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLqKTFLm6sVBLEUjnadIhQ/videos