Video Management System Market Size, Share| 2030| Industry Trends
The Global Video Management System Market report assesses the historical and current data along with a thorough analysis of the market dynamics. The report also sheds light on the significant market growth driving and restraining factors that are anticipated to influence the market growth through the forecast period. The report focuses on potential growth opportunities and limitations the prominent players of the industry might face during the entirety of the forecast timeline.
The global Video Management System (VMS) market size reached USD 8.82 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 20.4% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Revenue growth of the video management software market is driven by rising security concerns. Many consumers as well as government organizations are deploying video management systems to improve the security of residency, offices, or other premises. According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), 694,050 violent-crime incidents, and 817,020 offenses were reported in the U.S. These instances are generating significant opportunities for deploying high-resolution video management systems in various residential, commercial, and public places. A video management system is a crucial component to configuring warnings for motion and tamper detection, seeing multiple camera images, and adjusting recording settings with VMS software. Introduction of new products using innovative technology is driving demand for video management systems.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1549
Key Highlights From the Report
- The IP-based VMS segment accounted for largest market revenue share in 2021. Many organizations are incorporating VMS for processing affordable video formats and conventional computer hardware. Demand for Internet Protocol (IP) based video management systems is rising as a result of rapid innovation in video processing architecture, such as dynamic range High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC).
- The cloud-based segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Use of cloud-based video management systems by several businesses to provide proactive, tailored experiences encourages suppliers and distributors to enhance license terms and VMS technology. In terms of encoding various video formats and bitrates dependent on codecs, cloud-based deployment models are inexpensive and scalable.
- Traffic management and control accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. VMS is widely used in traffic management and control to record traffic patterns, gather data, ensure worker and equipment safety during highway construction projects, or assist in preventing and looking into traffic offenses. The built-in analytics systems or tools for video management are intended to spot traffic snarl-ups and deliver email alerts.
The report further studies the key companies operating in the industry and their company profiles, product portfolio, expansion strategies, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures, among others. It also offers insights into their market reach and global position, along with highlights about their achievements and financial standings.
Key companies operating in the Video Management System market include:
Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Controls International PLC, Bosch Security Systems Ltd., Hitachi, Ltd, Siemens AG, Senstar Corporation, Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd., Milestone Systems A/S, Genetec Inc., Avigilon Corporation, Eagle Eye Networks, Inc, Dahua Technology USA Inc., Hanwha Techwin Co., Ltd., and StorMagic Inc.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Video Management System market on the basis of type, component, application, end-use, and region.
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- IP-based VMS
- Analog-based VMS
- Deployment Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Mobile Application
- Intelligent Streaming
- Security and Surveillance
- Storage Management
- Navigation Management
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Traffic Management and Control
- Building and Infrastructure
- Banking and Financial Services
- Government Organization
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Energy and Utilities
- Media and Entertainment
To know more about the report, visit https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/video-management-system-market
The report further examines the market in the key regions of the world with regard to production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue generation, market share and size, and presence of prominent players in the regions. The report also covers the expansion plans undertaken by companies in the regions under the regional analysis section.
Key regions in the market include:
- North America
- Rest of EU
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- Who are the leading players in the Video Management System industry?
- Which region is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What are the key applications of Video Management System?
- Which segment is expected to garner traction during the coming years?
- What are the key strategies adopted by leading players in the market?
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1549
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]