Vision Guided Robotics Software Market is Expected to Reach USD 3,097.3 Million By 2028
Increased capabilities of robots, widespread functionality, faster, consistent and enhanced precision in the quality of work, extensive research and development, and numerous technological advancements are the key factors contributing to high CAGR of vision guided robotics software market during the forecast period.
Vision Guided Robotics Software Market Size – USD 1,120.6 Million in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 13.30%, Market Trends – The increasing government initiatives for robot development to boost the Vision guided robotics software Market.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global vision guided robotics software market was valued at USD 1,120.6 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3,097.3 Million by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 13.30%. The study provides an overall insight into the factors responsible for the growth in the Vision guided robotics software market. With technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics extending the capabilities and functionalities of robots, these robots are now being used across several vertical to perform monotonous tasks increasing the production and quality of work.
In terms of population density, nearly 60% of the world’s population lives in the Asia Pacific region. Over the past decade, the use of fixed robots in China’s automotive industry has increased considerably, making it one of the robotics market leaders. Also, many of the nations in the Asia Pacific region are manufacturing hubs for different sectors, thereby increasing the number of businesses expanding into the area, leading to fresh manufacturing plants and factories, resulting in demand for automation leading to large robots assembly.
Get a Free sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2115
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Vision guided robotics software market is growing at a CAGR of 15.1% in the Asia Pacific, followed by North America and Europe, with 14.2% and 14.0% CAGR, respectively.
- Fixed robot segment of the vision guided robotics software market is expected to occupy the majority of the market accounting to almost around 68% share owing to its precision and consistency of work
- Groundbreaking technologies like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics revolutionizing the capabilities of machines altogether, this market is expected to grow critically in the coming years
- Automotive Component of the Vision guided robotics software market occupied almost 29% of the market because upgradation of factories with technologically advanced machines which have the increased production capacity of this industry.
- The market has noted strong growth due to advancement in the degree of in technologies and uses available in our day to day lives. Furthermore, there has been a shift of consumers towards this market due to raising awareness about the better qualities and advantages of using these products over conventional ways.
- Key participants iRobot Corporation, Pick-it N.V., Recognition Robotics Inc., Vision Nerf S.A., Nachi Robotic Systems, Inc., and KUKA Robot Group, Robotic Vision Technologies (RVT).
Segments covered in the report:
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vision-guided-robotics-software-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the Vision guided robotics software market on the basis of robot type, technology, application, vertical and region:
Robot type (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Fixed robot
- Mobile robot
Technology type (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- 2D Vision guided
- 3D Vision guided
- Arc Welding
- Palletizing & Machine Tending
- Random Bin Picking
- Collaborative Robots
Vertical types (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Electrical & Electronics
- Transportation & Logistics
- Food & Beverages
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2115
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Browse More Reports-
UV-C Robot Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Component (Software, Hardware), By Type (Stationary, Portable), By End Users (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), By Application (Air, Surface, Others), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline) And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Construction and Demolition Robots Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Robotic ARMs, Traditional Robots, Exoskeletons), By Robot Function (Demolition Robots, Bricklaying Robots, Concrete Structural Erection Robots, 3D Printing Robots, Others), By Application (Public Infrastructure, Nuclear Dismantling & Demolition, Commercial & Residential Buildings, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Military Robots Market, By Application (Combat Support, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), Mine Clearance, Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), and Others), By Mode of Operation (Human Operated and Autonomous), By Platform (Airborne Robots, Land Robots, and Marine Robots) and By Region Forecast to 2028
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com