Waterproof Breathable Textiles Market Will Reach USD 3.27 Billion By 2028
The global waterproof breathable textiles market size is expected to reach USD 3.27 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing demand for active sportswear among health conscious customers is expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. Rising prevalence of chronic diseases, owing to the adoption of sedentary lifestyles is also boosting the popularity of fitness activities such as cycling, aerobics, and yoga. Hence, sales of yoga-related products have risen by 42% with the increasing trend of yoga culture.
Furthermore, customers are nowadays adopting comfortable and lightweight clothing that can absorb sweat during intense workout and sports activities. With advancements in clothing production technology, several brands are trying to offer more customization and smart clothing for customers. Waterproof breathable textiles are gaining more popularity in a number of applications including work wear, outdoor apparel, and sportswear due to increasing comfort and protection level provided by these textiles. Thus, manufacturers are increasingly investing in research and development activities in order to offer improved and effective waterproof breathable textiles. In 2019, for instance, North Face launched ‘FUTURELIGHT – Breathable-Waterproof Outwear Technology’, a new breathable waterproof material which is set to revolutionize the future of technical fabrics. It was developed using sustainable practices and innovative Nanospinning technology. It is considered to be the most advanced breathable waterproof outwear material available in the market. These factors are expected to boost revenue growth of the waterproof breathable textiles market.
Request for Sample @https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3195
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In September 2021, Pertex launched Pertex Shield Resolve, a more sustainable and technical waterproof breathable material. The company aims to minimize its environmental impact through responsible product and business practices, while pushing the boundaries of performance fabrics. Pertex Shield Resolve Fabrics are much easier to be recycled at the end of a garment’s life and can reduce the overall environmental impact of the fabric. These can also minimize the wastage of resources.
- Polyurethane segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global waterproof breathable textiles market over the forecast period. Textiles made of this materials have high flexibility even at low temperatures. These also possess high resistance to chemicals, water, and abrasion.
- Membranes segment is expected to register steady revenue growth over the forecast period. Shift of consumer preference towards sustainable activewear is resulting in the growing usage of eco-friendly sustainable membranes and supporting the development of unique membranes. Moreover, excellent breathability and superior water resistance properties of membranes is boosting its usage in waterproof breathable textiles.
- Sports goods segment is expected to account for significant revenue share in the global waterproof breathable textiles market. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, owing to sedentary lifestyles of customers is boosting the need for fitness activities to maintain a healthier lifestyle. It is thus driving sales of active sportswear.
- The waterproof breathable textiles market in Asia Pacific is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Rising health consciousness among people and increasing disposable incomes across the globe are expected to boost demand for home workouts and fitness studios in the region. Also, rising sales of activewear would propel demand for waterproof breathable textiles in Asia Pacific over the forecast period.
- Key players in the market include Clariant AG, HeiQ Materials AG, Helly Hansen, Marmot Mountain LLC, Mountain Hardwear, Nextec Applications, Inc., Polartec, LLC, Rudolf GmbH, Schoeller Textiles AG, and SympaTex Technologies GmbH.
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3195
Thank you for reading global report. We also offer customized research reports as per client requirement. Kindly contact us for to know more about the feature and our team will provide you a well-curated report in the stipulated time.
Explore Trending Reports:
Medical Tubing Market: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/08/12/1900495/0/en/Medical-Tubing-Market-To-Reach-USD-12-50-Billion-By-2026-Reports-And-Data.html
Anti-Slip Additives Market: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/08/22/1905653/0/en/Anti-Slip-Additives-Market-To-Reach-USD-501-2-Million-By-2026-Reports-And-Data.html
Ceramic Tiles Market: https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/08/28/1907950/0/en/Ceramic-Tiles-Market-To-Reach-USD-94-13-Billion-By-2026-Reports-And-Data.html
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a nconcrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]