Wealth Management Platform Market is Expected to Reach USD 8.48 Billion By 2028
The rising prevalence of digitalization and automation among enterprises is propelling the growth of the market.
Wealth Management Platform Market Size – USD 2.99 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 14.0%, Market Trends – The penetration of the internet.
The global wealth management platform market is forecast to reach USD 8.48 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The rising prevalence of digitalization and automation among enterprises will fuel the growth of the market. The penetration of the internet will also have a positive impact on market growth. High level of awareness has made people aware of several options available and various methods to invest and increase their wealth.
Wealth management services help to create a financial plan to deploy the assets in such a way that most of the business objectives are met. These services ensure that the money keeps compounding, through several different ways, such as sound investments or effective tax planning. Wealth management experts plan and monitor the progress of the firm’s strengths and address the obstacles.
Key participants are SEI Investment Company, Objectway, Fidelity National Information Services Inc., Broadridge Financial Solutions, Profile Software, Invest Edge, SS&C Technologies, Comarch, Fiserv Inc., Finantix, Temenos, and Dorsum Investment Software, among others. The companies have adopted various strategies, including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy@
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Among the advisory types, human-advisors accounted for the largest market share of ~43% in the year 2020.
- Investment through human-advisors allows the client to set realistic goals, guarding against panic and excess enthusiasm; and changes the spending & saving habits. These services and solutions are personalized and can be customized according to the client.
- The financial advice & management application is forecasted to witness the highest growth rate of 16.2% during the forecast period. Financial advice & management determines one’s short and long-term financial goals and monitors the ways to meet them.
- The large-sized organizations account for a larger market share of ~64% in the year 2020, owing to the increasing investments by existing large financial service enterprises in wealth management platforms. Established players in the market have started adopting technologies like artificial intelligence, block-chain, and machine learning to automate their services.
- The on-premises deployment model accounts for a larger market share of ~63% in the year 2020. On-premises deployment of these software and services ensures the security of the confidential data of the firms. Moreover, information deployed on-premises provide better accessibility and security to the organizations.
- Among the end-users, trading and exchange firms are anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 15.6% during the forecast period, attributed to the need to manage and monitor the wealth and assets of these firms.
- North America held the largest market share of ~31% in the year 2020, owing to the rapid technological advancements and increasing government investments into the development of IoT, block-chain, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning. Moreover, the presence of some of the leading players of the market in the region will also drive the growth of the market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/wealth-management-platform-market
platform market on the basis of advisory type, application, deployment model, organization size, end-user, and region:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global wealth management Advisory type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Human Advisors
- Automated or Robo-Advisors
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Financial Advice & Management
- Portfolio, Accounting, & Trading Management
- Performance Management
- Risk & Compliance Management
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Deployment model Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Investment Management Firms
- Trading & Exchange Firms
- Brokerage Firms
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1602
Thank you for reading our report. We also offer customized report as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about customization plan and our team will offer you the altered report.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs