Web Application Firewall Market Share, Size, Growth rate, Business Findings and Analysis Research Report Forecast 2022-2030
Global Web Application Firewall Market Forecast to 2030
The global web application firewall market size was USD 4.95 Billion in 2022 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing adoption of web application firewall for secure website browsing is a major factor driving market revenue growth. Globally, a large number of internet users using several web applications for e-commerce, banking, content watching, sharing, and providing end to end security of data acquisition is a major challenge. Many third-party advertisements are scraping user data and making pattern to show recommended products or services. These data can be stolen and hacked from third party application servers. Large number of enterprise as well as individual users are using web application firewall protection to safeguard their privacy. Cyber security and information technology professionals are highly recommending web application firewall, which is positively driving growth of the market.
According to a leading data security company, WannaCry ransomware attack hit around 230,000 computers globally. WannaCry ransomware assault has a significant financial impact around the world, which is accounted for around USD 4 billion loses. These instances are accelerating awareness of enterprise users, which in turn, is driving growth of the market. However, deployment cost is a major restraining factor of the web application firewall market. In addition, web application firewall deployment impacts direct costs of an organization owing to mitigate issues, repair, cleanse infected systems, loss of income due to system loss or degradation, and other expenses, as well as skilled resources are required to manage activities of the deployments.
Get Download Pdf Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1483
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Web Application Firewall market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
Cloudflare, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Lumen Technologies, Inc., Array Networks, Inc., Penta Security Systems Inc., Wallarm Inc., and Reblaze Technologies Ltd
Research Report on the Web Application Firewall Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Web Application Firewall market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Web Application Firewall market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Web Application Firewall market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Web Application Firewall market and its key segments?
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/web-application-firewall-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The solution segment accounted for the largest market revenue share in 2021. Web application firewall solutions are used in various industries to enhance security of enterprise firewalls. Web application firewalls secures online website applications by filtering and monitoring Hypertext transfer Protocol (HTTP) traffic between web application and internet connection.
- The on-premise segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Web application firewalls helps in protection of applications based on geolocation data, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, and HTTP headers. A large number of commercial and individual users are using on-premises deployment mode to operate and monitor firewall activities in-house. On-premise models are incredibly secure, run on organization’s server, and can be rendered to meet their production targets.
- The banking and financial services segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Web application firewall for banking and financial services is designed to safeguard online banking data from attacks, Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS), and web scraping. Web application firewalls protect online banking and financial services passwords, Secure Shell (SSH) credentials, and other sensitive data from breaches and unauthorized access.
- The North America market accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. Growing adoption of cybersecurity applications in government agencies is driving growth of the web application firewall market in this region. The U.S. Department of Defense estimates that the government would invest USD 11.2 billion in cyberspace programs in 2023. The U.S. Department of Defense is investing in cybersecurity to strengthen defense industrial base. These factors are expected to drive market revenue growth.
Market Segmentations of the Web Application Firewall Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2022 and 2030. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Web Application Firewall market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1483
Regional Landscape section of the Web Application Firewall report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key reasons to buy the Global Web Application Firewall Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Web Application Firewall market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
In conclusion, the Web Application Firewall Market report is an exhaustive database that will help readers formulate lucrative strategies. The Web Application Firewall Market report studies the latest economic scenario with value, drivers, constraints, growth opportunities, challenges, demand and supply ratio, production capacity, import/export status, growth rate, and others. Additionally, the report also undertakes SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis to study the leading companies.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1483
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Reports by Emergen Research: