Wood Based Panel Market Size, Regional Outlook, Competitive Landscape, Revenue Analysis & Forecast till 2027
The global Wood Based Panel market is forecast to reach USD 259.54 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is witnessing a surge in demand, due to the properties offered by the product, such as durability and strength, along with a low-cost factor. The product is used in cladding, ceiling, roofing, furniture, and flooring applications. New players entering the market have focused on making unique and advanced products, which leads to increasing demand for the product.
Countries worldwide, especially in the Asia-Pacific region, are making considerable investments in the construction industry. An increase in the number of public-private partnerships for developing the construction industry is also being seen, especially in countries like China, Saudi Arabia, and India. This is expected to drive the demand for the Wood Based Panel market, as the product finds extensive applications in the construction industry.
The product is made from raw materials, such as timber and fiber wood, which are procured from log merchants, recycled fiber brokers, and sawmills. Fluctuations in the supply, as well as prices of raw materials, are expected to hamper the market demand. Increasing concerns regarding the emissions of formaldehyde, total organic carbon, and dust are also likely to lead to a decline in product consumption, thereby reducing the demand for Wood Based Panel.
The COVID-19 impact:
The COVID-19 Pandemic has led to lockdowns in major countries of the world. This has led to the operations of many industries being halted. Industries which find applications for Wood Based Panels, such as the construction industry, are also not operating in the current situation. This has led to a decrease in the demand for the product. Major manufacturers involved in the market are also not operating currently, which has led to a decline in the supply.
It is expected that once the COVID-19 Pandemic is over and the industries start operating again, the demand for the product will rise. Also, major manufacturers, who have currently halted operations due to the Pandemic, are involved in innovations of the product. This would help them capture a more significant market share in the future. This will also lead to greater overall market size.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3251
Key participants include Georgia-Pacific, Kastamonu Entegre, Norbord Inc, EGGER Group, Starbank Panel Products Ltd., SGS Industrial Services, Dare Panel Group Co., Ltd., Kronospan Limited, Klenk Holz GmbH, and Robin Wood, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Offline Segment occupied 75.8% of the market share in 2019. This is because consumers like to physically examine the product before buying, to make sure it fits their requirements.
- In terms of Application, Packaging is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 6.7%. This is because the product offers high strength and impact resistance. This makes it ideal for packaging material, even in long-distance transportation. It is recyclable, which is leading to the replacement of non-recyclable materials, such as plastics, being replaced by Wood Based Panels.
- Softboard is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% in the forecast period. This is due to the properties it offers, such as prevention against cold and overheating. They also act as an acoustic barrier against noise transfer. These provide easy to install capabilities.
- The Middle East and Africa occupied 4.9% of the market share in 2019. This is due to the increasing R&D activities by the players present in the region. There are constant innovations in the region to make the product to be cost-effective and high performing. The region has a relatively higher distribution cost than other regions, which can hamper the market demand.
- China is the largest producer as well as consumer of Wood Based Panel. This is primarily due to the high population growth in the country, which leads to the growth of the construction industry. Also, due to a high amount of exports from the country, the product is used extensively in packaging applications.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/wood-based-panel-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Wood Based Panel market on the basis of product, distribution channel, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Oriented Strand Board
- High Density Fiberboard
- Medium Density Fiberboard
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Offline Stores
- Online Stores
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3251
Highlights of the TOC:
Chapter 1: Methodology & Scope
Chapter 2: Summary of the Wood Based Panel Market
Chapter 3: Insights into Wood Based Panel Industry
Chapter 4: Regional Analysis
Chapter 5: Company profiles
And Many More.
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-wood-based-panel-market