Zero-emission Aircraft Engines: Can we have net zero emissions and still fly?
The global zero-emission aircraft engines market size reached USD 7.87 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing air traffic and increasing need to reduce Green House Gas (GHG) emissions is expected to support market revenue growth between 2021 and 2028. In addition, increasing implementation of stringent emission regulations will boost revenue growth of the market. Harmful emissions is a serious issue in aviation industry, and a better way of propulsion is required to alleviate the problem. Additionally, as a result of implications of stringent emission standards imposed by various governments, various aircraft manufacturers have shifted to zero-emission concept. Zero-emission aircraft engines play a vital role in reducing greenhouse gas emissions, as well as air pollution and noise pollution while increasing efficiency of the aircraft.
Increasing air traffic and increasing need to reduce Green House Gas (GHG) emissions are some key factors driving market revenue growth.
However, concerns regarding technological challenges and lack of awareness of zero-emission aircraft are expected to hamper market revenue growth to some extent during the forecast period.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/937
It focuses on the recent mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, licensing agreements, brand promotions, and product launches, among others. The report also provides details about the company overview, business expansion plans, product portfolio, manufacturing and production capacity, global market position, financial status, and consumer base.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Turbofan segment is expected to register a substantially rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period due to rising need for fuel efficiency in aircraft as turbofan system increases volume of air propelled through it and gradually decreases average exhaust gas velocity.
- Hydrogen segment is expected to register a significantly robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period, owing to increasing need to minimize and eliminate air pollutants such as nitrogen oxide from aircraft emissions, thereby limiting adverse environmental impact.
- Medium-haul segment is expected to register a substantially rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing need for less fuel consumption and comfortable journey
- North America market is expected to register a considerably large revenue share due to robust presence of major market players providing zero-emission aircraft engines such as National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), BETA Technologies, Inc., Bye Aerospace, Inc., and ZeroAvia, Inc., among others in countries in the region
- In March 2021, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) announced that X-57 all-electric plane is nearly ready for take-off. This zero-emissions plane was designed by NASA to show how passenger aircraft could switch from traditional combustion engines to electric motors for cleaner, quieter, and more sustainable air travel. The development aims to reduce carbon footprints while making aircraft more energy efficient than traditional aircraft.
To know more about the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/zero-emission-aircraft-engines-market
Zero Emission Aircraft Engines Market segmentation :
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Blended Wing Body
Power Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Passenger Aircraft
- Cargo Aircraft
Regional Outlook: (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
North America (U.S.) (Canada) (Mexico)
Europe (Germany) (UK) (France) (BENELUX) (Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China) (Japan) (South Korea) (Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Brazil) (Rest of LATAM)
Click here to Get customization https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/937
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Zero Emission Aircraft Engines Market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the Zero Emission Aircraft Engines market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the Zero Emission Aircraft Engines market segmentation based on product type and application
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Proceed to buy the report: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/937
Benefits of Purchasing Global Zero Emission Aircraft Engines Market Report:
Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights into the reports.
Analyst Support: Get your query resolved from our team before and after purchasing the report.
Strategic Recommendations: The report is helpful for the start-ups, and new entrants as it provides comprehensive analysis and recommendations on the basis of qualitative and quantitative analysis.
Customer’s Satisfaction: Our team will assist with all your research needs and customizes the report.
Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report.
Finally, all aspects of the Zero Emission Aircraft Engines market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects
Take a Look at OUR Reports:
In-vehicle infotainment Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-vehicle-infotainment-market
Electric Vehicle ECU Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electric-vehicle-ecu-market
Automotive Regenerative Braking Systems Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-regenerative-braking-systems-market
Battery Recycling Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/battery-recycling-market
Autonomous Vehicle Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/autonomous-vehicle-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights